Order online now: the Deutschlandticket (Germany ticket)
Do you not yet have a subscription, job ticket, large customer ticket (GroßkundenTicket), pupil’s ticket (SchülerTicket) or student ticket (SemesterTicket) from the KVB and would you like to purchase a Deutschlandticket subscription?
The Deutschlandticket subscription from the KVB allows you to
• use bus and rail in 2nd class in local public transport
• all over Germany
• for only 49 euros per month
The KVB on-demand service Isi is also included during the day.
The KVB-Deutschlandticket on the VRS chip card offers you the following additional benefits:
• 30 free minutes per trip with a KVB Bike (KVB-Rad)
• 90 free minutes per week for the KVB Cargo Bike (KVB-Lastenrad)
• Advantages with the carsharing service provider cambio (no need for €30 registration fee, 10% discount on the time rate)
Please note: these benefits do not apply if the Deutschlandticket is purchased in the KVB app or in another local public transport app.
Order your Germany Ticket (Deutschlandticket) here online!
We will then send you the chip card by post.
Please note: the website for the order is only available in German. Here you will find a translation of all the form fields that have to be filled out when ordering:
Alternatively, you can print out, fill in and sign the order form, and either
- send it to us by post at Kölner Verkehrs-Betriebe AG, 1342-Kundenbetreuung, Scheidtweilerstr. 38, 50933 Cologne
- upload it to us (e.g. as a photo)
- send it to us by e-mail at email@example.com
- submit to us in person at one of our customer centres.
You will find the fare conditions here (only in German).